MSP with growing business channels, competitive pay, and great benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew Duong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
We are a growing MSP with a strong established client base
Why join us?
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and some remote work even after Covid. Additionally, there is great opportunities to learn new technology and grow your skill set.
This role provides 3rd level support to all clients and systems.
• Support anti-spam, web-filtering, network perimeter defense appliances and remote access solutions
• Manage and support storage and virtualization platforms
• Act as an escalation point for matters concerning server infrastructure.
• Supporting Severs, Active Directory, Exchange, and handling all phases of migrations and upgrades.
• Coordinate any and all network related work with Network Engineering, telephony, provisioning or any other group that are involved in IT infrastructure.
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
• Work with clients to determine their needs and assess solutions for improving delivery processes.
• Ability to provide updates and documentation as requested in the Project Plan as well as all closeout documents.
• Handle all infrastructure related questions for Client during duration of project.
• Work directly with vendors on third party server\software deployment.
• Work on new Project Plan design, and overhaul.
• Attend meetings and gather requirements relating to new projects such as onsite infrastructure deployment, relocations, cloud provisioning etc.
• Work closely with technical colleagues to develop Client solutions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of experience.
• Experience managing complex technical development projects involving integration of multiple systems.
• Good understanding of existing network programs and capabilities.
• Skilled in technical crisis management.
• Experience with scripting in PowerShell
• Experience with Citrix, terminal services
• 5-6 years of hands-on experience configuring and supporting Microsoft operating system based servers
• Knowledge with:
o Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Administration
o Virtualization: Vmware
o Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
o MDM Solutions (Active Sync, MDM - MobileIron, Airwatch)
• Supporting various SAN arrays
• 1-2 years of hands on experience: With Cloud Technologies AWS or Azure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.