Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who can blend technical expertise and communication skills to support deployment and training of communication technologies for mission operations. Candidate will support the customer's Training program related to their proprietary communication product line. The candidate will build, configure, test, document, deploy, and troubleshoot any technical aspect of the customer's proprietary communication systems and tools. The training will include, but is not limited to, the configuration of the system, the initial use of the system, re training on the system, and/or upgrades to the system. This includes, but not limited to over 100 different iterations of products and systems.Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 12+ years progressive experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have knowledge of the IC customer's product line and mission (can discuss further in the interview)
- Prior customer experience is a plus
- Must have previous experience conducting technical operations on behalf of the IC
- Must have appropriate level of training to include BOTC training (a technical course) administered by the customer
- Must be willing to be deployed TDY to CONUS locations (average 10 trips a year approximately)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
- Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:
- Previous experience serving in the AJAX customer space
- Previous experience in an instructor or training position on behalf of the IC
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.