Senior Systems Engineer
CoStar provides industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate and apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information on commercial real estate and apartments and the right innovative tools to utilize that information.
Support the systems infrastructure behind 35 websites running on top of a 6000 VM private IaaS cloud and public PaaS clouds. Also, support back office systems used by 3800 employees across the field and in 85 offices encompassing seven countries.
Relevant experience areas (solid experience required in at least 2):
* Windows Stack MCSE knowledge (cert not required) on Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Clustering, IIS, etc
* Automation (Python, Powershell, Bash, CloudFormation, VCAC, Chef)
* Backup operations (NetBackup, Tivoli, Networker, LTO Tape, Data Domain, S3, Glacier)
* Systems Tool Expertise (ELK, SCOM, SCCM, BigFix, Nagios, Qradar, Splunk, PRTG, DataDog, SumoLogic)
* Back Office Application Expertise (Citrix, Exchange, Skype, Jira, SharePoint, Box, Gsuite)
* Infrastructure (VMware, Cisco UCS & HP Blades, EMC, HP 3Par, Hyper-V, Cisco Nexus)
* Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, IAM, CloudFormation, AzureAD)
* B.S. in Computer Science or related Field
Optional, but very relevant Certifications:
* CCNA, VMware VCAP, EMC EMCISA, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS, MCITP, Cisco DCUCS, VCP-NV, AWS CSA
* Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation and off hour's maintenance windows
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing