US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
- Experience in Cloud technologies and Infrastructure-as-code concepts.
- Good understanding of the key differences to architect and design enterprise cloud native solutions as compare to traditional data center based solutions.
- Sufficient knowledge of the Azure platform to research, design, and implement solutions using MS Azure service offerings.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills required for interacting with
- cross-functional project teams including Software Development, Systems Engineering / Verification & Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ability to multitask and support multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as required.
- Systems experience in one or more disciplines: Application Development, DevOps,
- Security, Network, DB, Performance, HA, DR, Compliance, Testing, Cloud Architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Experience with distributed systems with experience implementing messaging frameworks with RabbitMQ and Azure Service Bus.
- General understanding Client network security zones and standard access network protocols.
- Experience with RDBMS system (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, BI, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience working with DevOps Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment technologies, (i.e. Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Nexus, Sonar Lint, Sonar Cube, ETF, Veracode, Greenlight and Junit).
- Knowledge of the Azure platform and core Azure services, including virtual machines, block and blob storage, Active Directory, Express Route, virtual networks, load balancers, VPN gateways, and advanced Azure Services.
- Knowledge of PCI, SOX, cloud compliance, and security requirements within the DevOps software development model.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) life cycle deliverables.
- Familiar with enterprise monitoring and logging tools (Azure Portal, AppInsights, Splunk, Dynatrace, SCOM).
- Experience with metrics collection.
- Work closely with business technology peers and management emphasizing collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organizational stake holders, business partners, external customers, and third-party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
- Establish foundation and templates for future cloud implementations, including service catalog updates and enhancements.
- Collaborate with technical teams to produce topology diagram that provides a service level view to bridge the gap between development and implementation of an application.
- Transfer knowledge via documentation and training to software development organization
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Provide timely and accurate estimates for deliverables
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions
Visit our website at www.gttit.com to learn more about us.