Description Job Description:Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At Leidos
, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of for an experienced Systems Engineer supporting the Cyber TRIDENT Program. As a subject matter expert you will inject into each phase of the Systems Development Lifecycle to include but not limited to design, integration, testing, and associated documentation. Primary duties are technical and include standup and maintenance of hardware, software, and appliance system design, development, integration, testing, and documentation. The individual must have a strong background in systems engineering or related information technology field.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!Leidos Defense Group
provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world's toughest security challenges for customers with "can't fail" missions. To explore and learn more, click here
! Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today! Responsibilities Include:
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Plans and oversees the development of software, hardware, network, security, and database systems to customer specifications with minimum supervision.
- Interprets requirements and complex specifications to identify potential technical solutions.
- Coordinates with customer representatives and subordinates to direct system and subsystem design and development to meet technical requirements.
- This spans development, implementation, testing, and documentation of hardware and software systems and equipment.
- Ensures adherence and conformance to schedule/cost requirements and to specifications through supervision of the verification, validation, testing and debugging of solutions.
- Develop and maintain systems engineering design, integration, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation/diagrams documentation and diagrams.
- Support engineers of other disciplines in the design, integration, and security posture of products.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of eight (8) years of related experience; or Masters with (6) years of prior relevant experience.
- Hands on experience with hardware and software integration, testing, and troubleshooting
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Design Reviews, including SRR, PDR, and CDR
- Developing formal DoD requirements
- Familiarity with requirements traceability for software systems (RVTM)
- Writing software systems engineering documents (SDP, etc.)
- Development software interface documents (IDDs/ICDs)
- Experience creating, developing & executing required work tasks to accomplish a project goal
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Cameo, or other tools for modeling and construction of diagrams
- Familiarity with configuration management processes
- Develop test plans that validate requirements
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks as part of a team with limited supervision
- Proficient interpersonal skills as part of a team and capable of working independently
- V&V and knowledge of automated testing of software systems.
- Must have DoD 8570 certifications of IAT Level II or higher or IAM Level I or higher (e.g. Security+ CE, CISSP, CISM)
- Familiarity with NIST RMF SP 800-53
- Experience with virtualized environments, multi-level security solutions, and cross domain solutions
- Requires Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain U.S. DoD TS/SCI security clearance
Cyber TridentPay Range: