JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Senior Systems Engineers to apply systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases for a Mission customer. The selected candidate will interact with the customer on technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Assist with the evaluation of: technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the ISO/IEC 15288 process areas
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations for innovate new approaches
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- Additional years of relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of ISO/IEC 15288 processes
My SAIC Benefits.