Camarillo, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer.
In this position the engineer acts as a technical lead for an Engineering team to develop and produce state-of-the-art test capability for visible and infrared imaging products for commercial, space and defense markets. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Provide technical leadership to lower level engineers including carrying out lead responsibilities.
- Assist in the designs and requirements for new hardware and software systems, new system configurations, sub-systems, software and products in support of projects and programs.
- Assist in customer proposal development with system definition and functional requirements.
- Bachelor of Science from four-year college or university in a related field
- 20+ years of directly related experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/6 Sigma/Kaizen
- Ability to analyze test data and ability to write analysis software or scripts (e.g. Matlab/Python or similar coding language)
- Active Government Secret Security Clearance
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com