Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Systems Engineer x2 in Los Angeles, California (CA). The client offers fantastic benefits and a competitive base salary for this fulltime opportunity.
* The Senior Systems Engineer, Enterprise Services provides technical direction within the team and across the Information Systems department
* Assists peers and mentors less experienced team members through the application and sharing of technical knowledge, guidance and direction
* Synthesizes analysis, identifies root causes, develops and recommends key work products
* Delivers technical solutions for Computer Systems hardware and software, Operating systems, services, and applications
* Leads complex evaluation, development, implementation, integration and administration of internal and external business solutions
* Provides insight to management on issues; Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of the company
* Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years of relevant business support and/or information technology support experience
* They want a Senior level candidate for this role - Level 3 and above
* Azure, AD (Active Directory), and Exchange experience required
* Must have Azure (client moved to cloud a couple of years ago so everything they do is on Azure)
* They need to be experts in AD, Exchange and Microsoft Teams
* Working knowledge of designing, installing, maintaining and configuring enterprise services infrastructure and applications based on Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Office 365
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.