Senior Systems QA Analyst
The Senior Systems QA Analyst will create and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test functionality for CoStar's Suite of Financial Systems (Oracle ERP, Concur, Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP, Revenue, Contracts, Billing Systems, etc.). Occasionally serve as business analyst to elicit requirements from end users and redesign existing processes. Responsibilities:
• Test Internet and Financial Systems against specifications and documentation
• Identify, analyze and document defects and inconsistencies in the Financial Systems functionality, user interface, content, output, performance, and load-handling ability
• Create and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test data
• Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, defects, and unresolved problems with the software, and provide recommendations for improvements to the development team
• Serve as business analyst to elicit requirements from end users and redesign existing processes.
• Monitor application performance after release to detect recurrence of operating problems and verify continued functionality
• Assist in training support staff and users in the application's functionality and usability.
Create a portfolio of regression test scripts to be automated and run during each release cycle. Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years industry experience as a QA Analyst supporting off the shelf, SaaS and custom systems.
• 2+ year's experience with Financial Systems and processes
• Experience testing customer facing web sites, web applications, client-server and Internet database/data entry applications.
• Experience developing and executing test plans in a Rapid Application Development (Agile) environment
• Experience developing and executing repeatable test cases in an Agile environment
• Experience testing with multiple web browsers
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to work across multiple teams
• Excellent written communication, with a strong attention to detail Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with Oracle ERP (eBusiness Suite, Cloud) AP, AR, GL, Procurement modules, business processes, functional configurations, and QA
• Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools
• At least one year of experience with some scripting or programming language and/ or automated test tools
• Experience writing simple SQL queries and insert/ update statements and a basic grasp of SQL Server or another relational database COSTAR OVERVIEW
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing