Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, read on!
GEICO is looking for a highly motivated team player with outstanding time management skills and customer service to join the Remote and Mobility team. We are looking for a flexible individual willing to work overtime as well as on call and as-needed basis.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Systems Technician, you will be responsible for providing support for the end user workstations and performance and stability to all GEICO's critical applications. The ideal candidate must be able to troubleshoot PC/Laptops/Mobile Phones hardware/software problems and configure and provision clients. You will also create, maintain, and actively manage small and mid-sized project schedules.
You will be expected to undertake problem determination and preventive action, and upgrade Clients when needed. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problems (computer, phone, and network), excellent verbal and written communication; and customer service skills are required.
The position is part of a 24x7 support team and requires work during non-business hours and weekends as well as on-call support on a rotational basis.
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- Experience with MS Windows, Operating Systems, and common enterprise applications (e.g., MS Office (O365), VPN Junos Pulse or Cisco AnyConnect)
- Experience with virtual desktop (e.g., VMWare, Citrix)
- Support for handheld devices (iOS, Android), a plus
- Solid understanding of networking principles
- Operational knowledge is a plus: Active Directory and Group Policy, SharePoint, SCCM, RSA, and Mobile Device Management Platforms.
- Ability to document and improve processes utilized, develop configuration procedures and standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize several tasks at one time
Salary will be assigned commensurate with experience and skills