Amick Brown is seeking a Senior Tableau Consultant for administration and application development in a complex SAP Landscape in the public sector.
Duration: 1 year – extendable to 5 years
Location: Reston, VA / Lakewood – CO
Start Date: November 1, 2018
- Technical oversight of Tableau Server infrastructure from user setup to performance tuning in a high availability environment
- Build Tableau Server visualizations by connecting to various data sources
- Work in collaboration with security team to develop security configuration including user/group setup, permissions, security roles, configuration of trusted ticket authentication
- Design and implementation of Tableau Server data extracts from various sources including SAP BW data sources
- Implement and maintain custom administrative views,
- Implement and support network load tracking system using Tableau Server dashboard
- In depth knowledge on Tableau desktop, Tableau viewers and Tableau server
- Performance tuning of workbooks, data sources and providing best practices for user community
- Use of Tableau Server advanced features including geographic information system (GIS) integration and VizQL to produce impactful visualizations
- Troubleshoot and triage incident management on all server issues
- Perform annual server upgrades and patches, as released, for all environments
- Participate and act as the Tableau Elite support coordinator
- 5 years of experience in operations and maintenance of the Tableau Server application
- Experience in set up of Tableau user/group setup, permissions, configuration of trusted ticket authentication, projects, workbooks, views and data sources; permissions, security, and metadata management.
- Expertise in Tableau Server application development, including visualizations, parameters and report optimization.
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts, best practices in implementation, designing and developing enterprise reporting solutions.
- Expertise in SAP Business Warehouse and SAP BOBJ
- Strong SQL skills, including query tuning and data modeling and design of BI functions
- Good communication skills and ability to multi task in a high-pressure environment
Amick Brown is an SAP Services Partner and provides a full range of consultancy services to support all SAP technology implementations. We offer strategy, blueprints, implementation, integration, upgrades, and post go-live support. We also provide On-Demand Support Services and staffing for single projects through major infrastructure renovation. Additionally, we provide Network, Broadband and Help Desk support in complex environments. Amick Brown has been listed on the San Francisco Business Times list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years in a row.
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance