Position: Senior Tableau Consultant with MicroStrategy
Client Locations: NYC, NY
Work Location: Remote Till Covid-19 is over
Job Type: 6 months Contract To Hire (CTH) with End-client
Visa preferences: Authorized to work for any employer in United States without Sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Must have Skills:
- Expert in Data Visualization and analytics using Tableau desktop and Tableau Server.
- Experience in working in Agile Model, Expert in day to day Scrum activity, Sprint Planning and Story writing.
- Create the technical architecture for the solutions, including features and functionalities for the developer or programmer to execute
- Good working experience on MicroStrategy Desktop, Architect, Web
- Consult with end-users, managers, and stakeholders to determine the scope and need for different data visualization approaches
- Help project and product owners to prioritize suggested changes and remediation of the current implementation
- Oversee the development of solutions and tools by the team, ensuring that the solutions are both scalable and supportable
- Understanding of Tableau performance drivers and implementation of best practices o Certification in Tableau and MicroStrategy will be a plus.
- Able to provide work samples, perform POC’s and able to discuss the technical, data presentation approaches & tradeoffs
- Experience in Onshore/Offshore team mix strongly preferred o Demonstrated experience as a BI Team lead on large projects with formal management and tracking
- Good experience in building Data Lake Solution for Data Ingestion, Transformation & Enrich layers design using Alteryx, Hive, HDFS, Impala, Spark, and Python/Unix scripts along with data mapping for enrich layers
- Ability to identify/prepare a technical roadmap to the future state, including both data model & supporting the dashboards.
Global IT Solutions USI Inc.
Phone: Ext. 205
An E-Verify Company
Certified Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) – New York City (NYC), New York State (NYS) and The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (PANYNJ)