Senior Tableau Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12 months
- Candidate should possess 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Candidate should possess 6+ years in a direct role as a data engineer, architect for ETL, Reporting and Enterprise Data Warehouse systems.
- Candidate should possess 4+ years - Data Modeling Experience to deliver both logical model & physical design for analytical systems.
- Solid hands-on experience with Tableau and SSRS reporting tools
- Solid hands-on experience with Informatica and SSIS data integration tools
- Hands-on technical experience with SQL Server database development and SQL queries to store, transform and retrieve data.
- Must have technical understanding with tools and products used in data mart and data integration development, such as SQL Server and Snowflake
- Broad exposure in the new techniques in agile Data Warehousing and Data Integration technologies.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills: SQL, Problem Solving, Performance tuning, Test case analysis
- Good understanding of data architecture in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Technical expertise in distributed system architecture, design, and development
- Experience and exposure to MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL environments a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner; verbally and written, and possess superior people management and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams
For more details please contact: