Identify, source, vet and deliver the infamous Purple Squirrels to our Clients
Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI) is a certified Women s Business Enterprise, that specializes in technology and creative services; and we are headquartered in the heart of downtown Royal Oak, Michigan. TTI is the trusted relationship-based partner that companies rely on to deliver the best services, solutions and consultants. We have rewarding career opportunities for fearless, high-performance, self-motivated, passionate people, who are driven to deliver exceptional results every time.
Are you constantly networking to build and maintain long-term relationships, as well as sourcing gainfully employed PASSIVE candidates? Do you appreciate the value of quality over quantity? If so, then bring your arsenal of knowledge and practical experience to find and prepare rare senior talent for highly selective customers. Your tenacious drive to deliver, excellent written and verbal communication skills, crucial presentation of the TTI difference, superb negotiation abilities, and critical closing skills are some of the keys to your success.
- Tangible, demonstrable success in headhunting and executive search methods for PASSIVE candidates.
- Superior expertise and proven results with all aspects of recruiting in the technology field, including technical product owners and project managers.
- Robust knowledge of hardware and software technologies, as well as personality types.
- Possess excellent sourcing strategies that are your foundation for building and maintaining your candidate pool and pipeline; and proactively research, evaluate, and implement new sourcing ideas, concepts, and methods.
- Understands and implements data mining methods to obtain value from every resume received, every event attended, every news article about local companies, and et cetera.
- Embraces being a TTI brand Ambassador, which leads your conversations with the TTI difference.
- More than competent with professionally conducting candidate negotiations and closings.
- Must focus on candidates that are local to the opportunity, regardless of the scarcity of talent.
- Identify and speak with a minimum of 20 people daily from TTI s Competitive Intelligence data, that have not been previously contacted by TTI.
- Create detailed documentation from candidate conversations, face-to-face interviews, meetings, reviews, references, and internal discussions.
- Prepare and create well-written TARGETED background profiles for each opportunity for which a candidate is presented, using information from your documentation and candidate resume. Copy and paste does not work.
- Pro-actively manage every step of the recruiting process, from initial conversations through to placement. You are responsible for staying on top of the recruiting process.
- Must obtain application forms, perform reference checks, set up detailed technical screenings, prepare submittal sheets, and schedule reviews with TTI management.
- Guide candidates on interview strategies tailored to each opportunity.
- Ability to capture, transpose, translate and interpret sometimes limited client-stated needs, identifying gaps and additional information needed to create complete description and requirements for the opportunity.
- Actively participate and attend local professional organization and networking events to network, meet local talent and promote TTI.
- An infectious, positive, gregarious attitude, who presents themselves professionally.
- Expert at organizing, multi-tasking, documenting, and time-management.
- Must have insight from the macro to the micro, and be detail-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of current technology elements and platforms (software, databases, infrastructure, development tools, etc.)
- Professional level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, such as templates and fields.
- Exceptional listening, retention, written and oral communication skills.
- Define and manage deadlines, exceed goals/objectives, work independently at times as well as in teams, and deliver without frequent supervision with minimal structure.
- Self-motivated, assertive, intuitive, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit resilient fortitude as a tenacious, relentless, inspired go-getter with a driven attitude to grow the company and make money.
- Experience and ability to utilize various sourcing methods to develop PASSIVE candidates including telephone, internet, business card fishbowls, networking events, and social media platforms
- Independently conduct research on candidates, technologies, companies, talent pools, etc.
- Detailed understanding of how billing, rate structures, and pricing models affect salaries, offers, company revenue and commissions.
- The market for extraordinary senior PASSIVE professionals dictates that you must be ready and able to speak with candidates and resources on their schedule, which would likely be outside of normal business hours.
- Fearless in making cold calls, sourcing PASSIVE candidates and making money.
PREFERRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Highly motivated example of success, who is resourceful, creative and can think on their feet.
- Must have a true passion for business and technology consulting, including strong desire to make a real difference at TTI for our clients and for yourself.
- Be an inspired, goal-oriented, self-starter and possess an unwillingness to take no as the answer.
- Proven ability to lead by example as well as the ability to participate as part of a team.
- Actively and continually learning and growing your knowledge in your technical, personal and professional skills.
- A conscientious, earnest, confident and committed personality.
Please forward credentials and an introduction as to why you are the right future TTI teammate for us, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Board Junkies need not apply!