Founded in 2006, GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Position: Sr. Tax Accountant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Overview: As GreenSky continues to grow and expand, tax complexity compounds. GreenSky needs an appropriate level of in-house tax talent to stay abreast of business decisions and day-to-day operations to ensure proper tax planning and compliance. The tax department will establish a framework for the new corporate activity, including preparation of the annual provision and quarterly reporting. Experience with SEC reporting over tax disclosures and ETR calculations for a domestic corporation will be key components of this role.
Experience and Skills:
* Preparing the company's annual tax provision and tax disclosures to comply with ASC 740
* SEC reporting and balance sheet reconciliations on tax areas including: current and deferred expenses, assets and liabilities
* Calculation and reporting of quarterly effective tax rate
* Creating internal control framework for tax department, including documenting all processes and controls for SOX compliance
* Estimated quarterly payments (corporate and partnership)
* Includes researching and documenting tax positions
* Prepare tax workpapers/memos for supporting tax returns
* Calculation of and research for R&D credits and jobs credits
* Support team on partnership matters as necessary (tracking capital accounts)
* Managing relationships with tax authorities as needed
* Assist in consolidation accounting
* Special projects as assigned
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: July 16, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP