As a Senior Team Lead, Information Systems Security associate you will, plan, delegate and direct the team's day-to-day work to achieve operational targets or objectives with contribution to the immediate results for the team or department. You will communicate policies, practices, and procedures within immediate area of responsibility to stakeholders within the department. You will identify and lead team-level quality and process improvement initiatives. You will deliver consistent and timely training, guidance, and feedback to encourage associate success. You will provide input on staffing and performance decisions for direct reports. You will be responsible for supervising a team of associates.Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- At least 6 years total combined higher education and related work experience including:
- At least 1 year information systems security work experience
- At least 5 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- Bachelor's degree in; Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Mathematics
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract, you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 1 year people management, matrix management, project management or other indirect leadership work experience
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - EC-Council
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) - Offensive Security
- Security+ - CompTIA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - (ISC)
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.EEO is the Law (English)E-Verify Participation (English)Right to Work (English)EEO is the Law (Spanish)E-Verify Participation (Spanish)Right to Work (Spanish)