Are you interested in joining a firm where professional development and growth opportunities are a part of its corporate culture? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to adviseGovernment clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Government Supply Chain specialists and play a key role in helping to transform the Government marketplace! Work you'll do
As a Sr. Consultant within our Supply Chain team, you will:
- Improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective supply chain acquisition solutions
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Management, or degree with related experience
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Must demonstrate two or more years of experience in two or more of the following Teamcenter specific skills:
- An expert at developing interfaces and workflows in Teamcenter for managing engineering data.
- Proficient in configuration management of parts, assemblies, and installation of aircraft engineering data.
- Proficient with using Teamcenter to create/manage engineering data and engineering related workflows.
- Proficient in architecting, implementing, programming, and managing database schemas in Teamcenter.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in creating and managing engineering change processes within Teamcenter.
- Experienced in using Oracle databases to manage engineering data. Experienced with programming interfaces and collaborating data contained in Oracle based database systems with data contained in Teamcenter databases for migration and management of engineering data.
- Proficient in monitoring process logs, improvements needed, and implementing changes to the Teamcenter application configuration to enhance and improve operations.
- Proficient in developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, and developing data and security models.
- Knowledgeable in preparing documentation of system configuration (i.e. DODAF Architecture) and user documentation.
- Proficient in preparing test, debugging and validation plans for PLM implementation and upgrades
- Working knowledge in Teamcenter 2-tier/4-tier/Web/Active Workspace/multi-site architecture
- Knowledge of C/C++, Teamcenter ITK, Teamcenter Style sheets & Transfer modes, Java, PLMXM
- Experience with the configuration and/or customization of PLM systems based on ssolution design document
How you'll grow
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Supply Chain optimization experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.