Due to the nature of the assignment - U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holder's and those authorized to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This is a full time position with our client, a large communication company.
Salary + Benefits + Relocation Expenses paid.
Position:Senior Technical Director Hardware
- Technical development and project management for the development and delivery of advanced user terminal solutions for satellite and terrestrial IP-based communications systems
- Lead and direct a multi-functional engineering team to develop and integrate hardware, software, and network technology to satisfy customer requirements and deliverables
- Establish objectives, specifications, schedules, budgets, resource plans, and contingency plans to ensure projects are executed effectively
- Oversee all aspects of the development over the entire project life (concept, development, integration, qualification, acceptance, and delivery)
- Coordinate across multiple corporate functions including business, operations, and manufacturing
- Perform the function of technical customer interface
- Ensure the timely and cost effective accomplishment of contractual commitments
- Monitor and reports progress to management
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 15+ years of experience with a background in satellite and terrestrial IP-based user terminal architectures and systems
- Master's degree
- PMP or equivalent a plus
- Knowledge of systems to include: baseband, RF, antenna, and electronic packaging technologies
- Ability to lead cross functional engineering teams in design and development projects with external customer deliverables
- Project management experience highly desired with formal training or equivalent (PMP) training