Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
- Must have an associate s degree
- No smoking
- Very visible role
- Must have at least 2-3 years of being an LMS admin
- Working with 800+- tickets a month
- They have 65,000 users so this person must be from a large environment
- They should be from a similar healthcare/hospital environment
- They use Cornerstone as their LMS system so prefer someone that has used it before but not required
- 8-5 work day Monday-Friday work week onsite in Dallas
Official Job Description
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator supports the accomplishment of strategic objectives by managing the LMS which supports system-wide compliance and record-keeping of the learning function. The LMS is the system for recording all learning, and the LMS Administrator is responsible for all day-to-day functionality.
The LMS Administrator job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of LMS, including implementation and support of LMS policies and practices
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to create an overall architecture and strategy for learning programs for the company. Lead efforts to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve LMS-related system issues. Help identify and prevent problems before they occur.
- Ensure functionality of the LMS in the areas of registration, notification, administration of training operations, assessment and resource management.
- Partners with internal teammates to handle LMS heat tickets that come through the help desk
- Coordinates and troubleshoots resolution of LMS issues with internal clients, end-users, and function-housed LMS administrators
- Analyzes system outages and manages and monitors system performance.
- Coordinates, plans, and delivers LMS training along with other internal teammates
The ideal candidate for the LMS Administrator will have knowledge regarding the operation of Learning Management Systems, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to handle detail-oriented work while meeting schedules and deadlines.