At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager that will continue and strengthen that transformation.
This position is the owner of our integration platform and development portal. The position will require engagement with retailer partners, sales, and other internal stakeholders to understand the retailer needs and lead the engineering team in producing a best in class retail integration experience. The role will also require high collaboration with our data team to derive meaningful insights about the retailer’s overall experience and use those insights to drive improvements to the platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with retail partners to understand their needs and behavior
- Maintain strong communication channels with Sales, Marketing, Development, and other functional departments
- Establish a product vision and evangelize the value it will bring
- Analyze performance of the retailer and customer experience and bring key business insights to the organization
- Work with the product, data, and technology departments to build industry leading solutions
- Identify and prioritize the most impactful areas for improvement
- Monitor progress and measure impact of these improvements
- Conduct market research and identify best in class solutions
- Create and manage all documentation pertaining to your product
- Prepare and present monthly update to executive leadership
- Monitor and assess competitive trends and customer needs
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in software Product Management
- Experience with and working knowledge of APIs and integrations
- Proven history of successful SaaS product discovery, development and delivery
- Ability to harmonize and focus multiple stakeholders on working toward a common goal
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, user experience design, and API best practices
- Experience with quantitative analysis and a strong understanding of data visualization tools
- Ability to tell the customer’s story with qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven ability to research the marketplace and identify SaaS best practices
- Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to communicate product vision to executive team and other stakeholders
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
Subsidized Public Transit
Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.