Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager Quality in Beaverton, OR.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Product Manager Quality:
* Senior Technical Product Manager Quality will lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
* Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
* Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
* Senior Technical Product Manager Quality ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
* Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
* Collaborates with business product manager to address for the release and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases
* Collaborates with business product manager to decompose features into consumable user stories
* Senior Technical Product Manager Quality partners with Service Owners/ Development Managers to ensure healthy development process
* Assess product maturity against marketplace and provide thought leadership towards North Star products
* Drive build vs buy decisions in collaboration with Engineering and Architecture
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
* Strong Analytical and Data Visualization skills
* Great business acumen and communication skills
* Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
* Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
* Strong project planning and organizational skills
* Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
* Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
* Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.