We are seeking a talented Senior Technical Product Owner
who will represent the product team as the product owner with the technical teams and provide the technical direction for Co-op Solutions products and solutions; manage assigned development products; oversee technical develop delivery, implementation, and backlog of Product Road-map for multi-phase product initiatives, follow the product development methodology and discipline within Co-op Solutions in collaboration with cross functional business units. Responsibilities include product assessments, business case creation, business requirements, operating model, product positioning/commercialization, competitive analysis, product integration, market launch, and ongoing product lifecycle management. WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Participates in the market analysis process for new products/services development to determine customer needs, industry direction, competitive product and market positioning and overall product strategy
- Assists with the creation of compelling product vision and execution
- Develops business plan, including business requirements, such as product design and strategic fit, go-to-market strategy,
- Analyzes interconnectedness of products/partners/technologies to create best of breed products/services.
- Executes the sections of product development cycle including requirements (functional, operational, and technical), system integration, testing compliance, product launch and implementation.
- Manages product development to ensure adherence to budget while maintaining requirements for the product.
- Works with development teams, third-party vendors, associations, and internal stakeholders to execute on development, launch and implementation plans. Act as single interface with development.
- Identifies and interprets customer/stakeholder needs and translate feedback and user testing results into feature/functionality requirements.
- Reviews and provides feedback to technical design, QA support documents.
- Participates in Scrum backlog maintenance, prioritization, daily stand ups and scrum ceremonies.
- Responsible for validating user personas and user journeys.
- Ensures deliverables are completed as per plan and defined scope. Resolve impediments to keep project on track.
- Motivates, facilitates and drive collaboration between various technical and product teams.
- Triage and prioritize issues and enhancements.
- Drives continuous improvements and automations throughout product development sprints.
- Works with teams to ensure product development, testing and implementation procedures are complete by Technical readiness stage.
- Works with teams to ensure smooth deployments of Beta clients.
- Assist with UI/UX design exercises as applicable.
- Attend TPO advisory councils or different groups within the company to provide insight.
- Provide deeper product knowledge through demo training for our client facing teams for assigned products.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of strategic and product development methodologies.
- Knowledge of strategic planning process.
- Knowledge of product life cycle management tenets.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of financial services industry, preferably credit. unions and payments industry.
- Knowledge of technical product management.
- Knowledge of Agile product development methodologies and tools - Azure Devops.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accomplished presentation skills and comfort level in front of C-level executives.
- Strong negotiation skills and vendor management skills.
- Skilled at driving projects to completion in a timely manner, meeting pre-determined deadlines.
- Strong requirements gathering skills.
- Product Backlog grooming.
- Ability to synthesize disparate and complex technology and summarize key points concisely for consumption by different levels of the organization, including executive team.
- Skilled at defining customer needs and using that knowledge to defining functional product specifications.
- Ability to understand various technology components, data, security and networking involved, to guide teams based on product requirements.
- Skilled at understanding on how all products and applications integrate in order to deliver an Integrated Solution.
- Market research and analysis skills, including sizing and market need.
- Skilled at evaluation of business and product opportunities and strategic product planning.
- Assessing impact on organization and operational environment of new product initiatives.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Outstanding execution skills.
- Financial analysis skills-to assist finance department in building forecasting models and use those models to build financial business case for products.
- Bachelor's degree plus minimum seven years of product development experience, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Professional background in strategic and tactical product development management.
- Proven track record and experience in presentation skills to both a large and small group.
- Proven track record of bringing successful products to market on time.
- Proven staff management skills in leading resources to a higher and strategic thought process.
For Colorado Applicants: In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between:
$111,000.00 - $144,000.00
Actual Pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
This position qualifies for the following benefits; Co-op Solutions offers a competitive Total Rewards package: 401(k) with generous company match, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options, Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term disability benefits, Pregnancy and Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Community Volunteer Time Off, and an Employee Assistance Program.