***Local Candidates Only*** NO Sponsorship or C2C
Senior Technical Product Owner / Technical Project Manager Career
Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI) – a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) – delivers
exceptional solutions addressing the diverse business demands of global industry leaders, and
drives these opportunities from its headquarters built in 1996 in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan.
TTI partners with trusted bellwethers such as Microsoft; Dell; Cisco; HP; X-IO, and many others
to support our objective of providing the highest ROI for our selective clients. TTI’s team of
experienced leaders and ardent consultants are the foundation that ensure we maintain the
superior strategic capabilities our customers rely on.
TTI team leaders work directly in the design, development and deployment of some of the most
innovative technology solutions for companies who are pioneers of industry. TTI works closely
with our clients and technology partners to form long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
This creates exclusive opportunities for unique individuals who are inspired, self-motivated,
driven leaders, truly passionate about their work and working with cutting edge technologies.
TTI is seeking extraordinary high-caliber individuals who are craving uniquely satisfying long-term career opportunities working with advanced technologies. Individuals must have the background, backbone and track record to validate they can walk the talk. These unique career opportunities are ONLY for the highest quality, most dynamic individuals – others need not apply.
Requirements: The right candidates will possess the following… and more:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Project/Program Manager, Product Owner/Integration Manager or Departmental Manager in an information technology custom development solution project environment. Your management duties should’ve included:
- Maintain monthly project plan updates
- Maintain work plans and provide monthly roll-up
- Manage and update score cards
- At least 5+ years of demonstrable hands-on software development experience within
custom software solutions development
- Proven hands-on cloud experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with various levels of individuals from
executive management to developers in a challenging, complex and fast pace environment
- Willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves and get involved with the project at any level,
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to discuss in detail Pivotal’s products, with a
focus on the Cloud Foundry Platform and its possible applications
- Have demonstrated experience and proficiency with Agile/Scrum methodologies including
Stand ups, Sprints, Storyboards, etc.
- Verified working knowledge of other system development methodologies such as SDM,
SDLC, Waterfall, etc.
- Required capability to discuss (in functional detail) the workings of the Microsoft Azure
mobile platforms, etc.
- Two plus years of cloud platform development and deployment experience (AWS, Azure,
Cloud Foundry etc.)
- This unique career opportunity requires a proven track record of:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding project planning & documentation capabilities
- Tremendous problem solving proficiencies
- Great communication skills both written and oral with attention to detail
- Demonstrated forward thinking self-starter, who can think outside the box
- Must be proactive in identifying potential project risks then plan corrective actions
- Demonstrated thirst for learning new technology with strong absorption skills
- Development and PM experience in mobile, telematics, infotainment and/or autonomous /
connected technologies is a BIG plus
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office 2013 and newer
- Present oneself in a professional, political savvy, team spirited and gregarious manner
This exceptional opportunity requires you to do the following:
- Own it, live it and deliver it – this is about personal accountability and delivery for the IT
product from design to deployment
- Coordinate, schedule and run team meetings/sessions between your customer(s), your
team and management to foster relationship building and development across all levels
- Validate clients’ requirements, detailed functional specification and design documents and
ensure both are clear to your clients and development team
- Traditional Program/Project Management responsibilities including those mentioned above
- Be able to discuss and present project requirements, status, dependencies, etc. with
executives, customers or development team
- Take ownership and drive the entire product development project
- Understand and be able to articulate the various requirements, integration points, function
points, technical dependencies, risks and resolution opportunities, etc.
- Assist with the development, mentoring and management of cross-functional teams
- Act as liaison with related product development projects to ensure the coordinated
communications and development of the inter-related and inter-dependent products
- Develop an understanding of your teams’ strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for
improvement as you build relationships and mentor your team members
- Define objective responsibilities and work plans for your project team members
- Develop, define, and build project documentation that will enable opportunities for positive
business changes, presentations and status updates
- Support the foundation framework and front-end delivery mechanisms as needed
- Assist TTI in validating future team members
Please forward your credentials and an introduction as to why you are the right future TTI
teammate for us to: