The HP Print Software Platforms and Solutions organization is an exciting, fast paced group that is reinventing printing for our customers. As HP printers are increasingly web and cloud connected, we are creating innovative solutions for today's user who are always connected wherever they are. We are seeking a senior technical program manager who will help lead our solution in innovative ways.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will work with our team to collaboratively create new product definitions, mitigating risk and manage an agilelife cycle from inception through launch. To do this, you'll bring your technical and program management skills/experiences in navigating software/services architecture and deployment models, mobile trends and software/services business models. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Primary driver for technical strategy and planning for client solutions team, collaborating with other asset teams such as firmware team, web services team and others to arrive at epic definitions
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product or service offering.
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Demand and promote insight & customer value driven innovation
- Be able to adeptly ideate and arbitrate as needed with architects, designers, developers and stakeholders
- Work with multiple Product Owners to assure efficiently planned releases
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Experience designing and developing software applications
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, product architecture,design proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.