Senior Technical Project Manager - Fieldglass ImplementationWould you like to be part of a team that helps build and support strategic technical roadmaps and drive long term business outcomes through technology?Do you enjoy problem solving?Partner with the best
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will be held accountable for the functional and product requirements for component/module for a specific release, documenting it as functional specifications, applying agile principles to convert these specifications into stories and work units and then translating them into criteria for acceptable product performance.Take ownership for leading cross-functional teams and projects
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining sourcing systems/processes, horizontally, across product companies in support of the value chain. Provides technology leadership including architecture, implementation and sustenance of systems. Moreover, you will work with a single team, across teams, Baker Hughes Oil Field Services Product Company, or entire Baker Hughes product companies to implement digital technology strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying opportunities for process standardization across product companies and geographies.
- Owning, managing and nurturing the relationship with internal HR, sourcing & procurement partners.
- Managing the Digital Technology product lifecycle including vendor relationship.
- Working collaboratively with peer Digital Technology colleagues.
- Adhering, following and improving shared Digital Technology procedures.
- Managing the Digital Technology program, project, and agile teams, including cross-functional staff or external consultants
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for business processes within Field glass functionality/modules - Profile worker, Contingent worker and services module
- Facilitating Requirement gathering sessions, document business requirements; perform FIT Gap Analysis, document decision, maintain Ariba configuration workbook and coordination of deployment activities
- Performing functional and integration testing.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline with strong expertise in project management or related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Have legal authorization to work in the U.S. (required). We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Have experience in implementing contractor management and service management tools like Fieldglass
- Have experience in SAP and/or Oracle ERP sourcing processes is a plus
- Have experience in sourcing processes and contractor lifecycle management
- Be eligible to travel 25% of the time, as required
- Be able to work out of an office located in Houston TX
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities. Comprehensive private medical care options. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs. Tailored financial programs. Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.