We are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join one of California’s most prestigious universities. This role is a contract role and is remote capable for local candidates only. The PM will manage the Project risk, vendor engagement and other project management variables.
What You Will Do:
- Applies advanced technical project management concepts with a full understanding of project management practices and IT policies and procedures to manage complex/cross-functional business and technology projects. Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues.
- Has overall project management responsibility. Assembles and directs large project teams, develops detailed project plans and schedules and monitors budget and resources. Directs project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration and setup of post-delivery operational support and maintenance; act as a single point of contact in interaction with vendors and managing risk/issues.
- Identify stakeholders, gather requirements and participate in requirements analysis and fit-gap sessions, recording key functional requirements and group decisions. Document all decisions related to newly defined procedures.
- Executive level project sponsorship and interaction.
What Gets You the Job:
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on software development project management experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbally and in writing) and interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with a broad range of personnel at all levels across the campus and with varying level of technical knowledge and/or project management concepts.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities