CyberData Technologies, is an established technology solution provider headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. Our Core Competencies include Software Development, Systems Integration, Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management, Cyber (Security, Intelligence, Technology, and Training) and Enterprise Mobility. We use a mission focused approach to identify challenges, anticipate threats, develop solutions, execute projects and deliver results. CyberData serves a majority of the Cabinet-level federal departments, including the Departments of Defense, Health & Human Services, Treasury, Education, Homeland Security, Department of Commerce and Executive agencies - GSA, SEC. We support Health IT, Biomedical Sciences, Research, Innovation, Analytics, GIS and Bioinformatics. Since our foundation, CyberData has built a leading reputation by delivering enterprise class solutions within prescribed timelines and budgets. We have a mission focused, customer service oriented culture with a dedicated sense of urgency in delivering cost conscious, innovative solutions to meet evolving business requirements. CyberData has strong leadership, dedicated employees, industry knowledge and the necessary tools to succeed. We organize our development efforts around effective repeatable processes that are continually measurable and subject to close customer feedback. Our process-oriented environment allows us to deliver high quality services and offer significantly lower costs and fast turnaround time for deliverables. CyberData maintains our commitment to the highest quality of service in every project and has achieved ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, and CMMI Level 3 certified processes. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments. We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to support the leadership team in growing the organization to a higher level of sustainable performance. The Technical Recruiter is mainly responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for direct hire opportunities.
Job Location: Herndon, Virginia
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
* Full life cycle recruiting of technical hires
* Ability to analyze research and understand requirements to resource the right candidates.
* Identify needs into sourcing, screening and assessment strategies to identify superior candidates for open positions.
* Technical sourcing of top caliber professionals.
* Thoroughly evaluate technical candidates to check personal qualifications against job requirements
* Use traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to identify qualified talent
* Proficient on resume search Portals like Monster, Dice etc. using search engines like Google, etc.
* Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
* Serve as a liaison for hiring managers, external recruitment agencies, applicants, and candidates including follow-up correspondence, feedback and recruitment status updates
* Identify passive candidates through the use of Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, and ATS * Work closely with the candidates for Resume Preparation, Interview Scheduling, and Initial Screening on Phone.
* Take an active part in developing networking groups, job fairs and other recruiting events.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Graduate from a reputed University preferred with 2+ year of recruitment experience.
* Demonstrated success with generating high quality candidates through cold calling and direct sourcing, and using social media, technology and recruiting tools.
* Successful experience recruiting in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Computer Literate & Internet Savvy with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
* Extremely good people skills with a pleasing personality.
* Aggressive, determined, motivated, attention to details, and organized.
* Very good communication skills
* A strong work ethic and impeccable character
* Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
* Flexible, willing to take on more responsibilities as needed, and devote time necessary to complete deadlines
* Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under stringent time constraints, efficient and attentive to detail
* Effectively and independently handles a variety of position types, business groups and geographies.
* Experience cold calling or direct sourcing candidates
* Ability to be resourceful, creative and a problem-solver
* Manage and prioritize multiple projects with attention to detail
* Must be willing to work independently and as part of a team
* Able to Multi-Task & Sense of Urgency.
* Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.. Prior Federal contractor experience is a big plus. Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please. CyberData is an equal opportunity employer. CyberData Technologies, Inc.CyberData Technologies
455 Springpark Place, Suite 300 Herndon, VA, 20170