Location: El Segundo, CA or Irvine, CA
This position will focus on Technical Recruitment across a broad spectrum of various IT Roles. The Recruiter must be able to screen, interview and recommend prospective candidates for Contract/PERM roles with an emphasis on technical positions.
Seeking A+ players with Passion
- The Technical Recruiter is mainly responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for consulting and direct hire opportunities within client organizations.
Additional duties include the following;
- Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
- Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates "fit and technical competence
- Negotiate candidate's contracts and terms of employment
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and sales team to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience
- Understanding of IT Terminology and Processes
- Experience with recruiting IT Talent across the spectrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Ideal personality is honest, intelligent, self-motivated, articulate, detailed, adaptable, strategically-minded, resilient, humble yet fearless
- A passion for the staff augmentation industry.
- A focus, tenacity, and drive to generate and support existing and new client business particularly consulting engagements.
- Detail-oriented, technical and savvy enough to ask the "right questions.
- Willingness to do what it takes to be successful in positive and collaborative way. Interest in building a long-term relationship and making an impact and contribution.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Balu @ 310-563-3846