The Sr. Technical Sales Engineer will play a key role in supporting sales demos and helping coach the sales team on demoing the company' s software suite of products. This role will be the bridge between sales and engineering and help ensure every sales demo exceeds a potential customer' s every expectation. This person will work closing with engineering to not only know all the technical details so they can answer technical questions but also provide valuable feedback to engineering to continually improve our sales demos. This person should have a strong engineering background with an eagerness to get in front of customers and wow them standing shoulder to shoulder with the sales team. Responsibilities
- Work with the sales team to provide schedules for upcoming demos
- Actively participate in sales and prototyping activities; this includes ensuring demo environments include the most recent development features through architecture and code configuration.
- Work closely with engineering to understand the architecture behind the software suite of products and the technology stack they are built on
- Work with Product and Sales to build engaging prototypes that can be A/B tested and added to the Company' s Product Suite
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and lead hackathons for Company' s software products
- Support Scrum Masters and Project/Program Managers in sprint planning meetings to be prepared for any upcoming demos and any features needed to support a demo
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Managers, UI/UX, Client Success, Sales & Account Management on customer-driven enhancements, customer issues, prospect demonstrations, and new product innovations
- Work closely with engineering to provide feedback to improve sales demos as well as the software products themselves
- Utilize passion and innovation to ensure that the company' s customers leave a sales demo ready to move forward with the software solution
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a Software Engineering/Application Development practitioner, with demonstrated expertise in the following:
- Experience applying concepts of building Object Oriented Design/Programing, (OOP/OOD) Service Oriented Architecture, microservice-style and cloud-based applications, and highly scalable solutions.
- Modern SAFe Agile practices in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working directly with sales teams or product teams to build sales presentations and prototypes
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with AWS EC2/ECS
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for continuous deployments
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and professional guidance.
- Strong knowledge of modern SaaS best practices, work streams, and architectures.
- Strong conceptual skills, with an ability to effectively balance rational and intuitive thinking.
- Full understanding of best design practices for production delivery across platforms, i.e., embedded, desktop, and mobile.
- Skilled in developing presentations for delivery, communicating ideas through visual design, prototypes, and user stories.
- Track record of delivering appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high-quality development, on time.
- Conceptualizing ways of providing new and improved value to our customers.
- Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Excellent Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Experience in healthcare technology or population health management industries in developing software products for healthcare delivery and payer customers is highly preferred.
- Passion to research and share industry trends, high-tech best practices, and comparable experiences.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH' s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Davis Watkins Text me about this job -Please include your name and Job Title in your Text. Thanks!