The Senior Technical Support Analyst
for Executive level IT provides an exceptional level of support to the United health Group/Optum's Senior Executives and their Administrative assistants through listening, problem solving and personalized soft skills. You will be accountable for; onsite support, desktop support, software installations and support, asset replacement, and event/meeting support. Primary Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Executives and their Assistants to ensure all their IT needs are addressed in a timely manner with minimal delay
- Proactively manage new deployments and technology to the Executives with little to no disruption
- Onsite hands on IT support as needed
- Provide full-service desktop support for Windows, MAC, and applications
- Be willing to support inquiries sent to you via different channels including; helpdesk requests, personal cell phone inquiries, text messages, email, etc.
- Provide new hire support for Executives including setting up new computers, installing apps, and transferring data
- Proactively replace and support equipment requests to ensure Executives have the resources and tools needed to complete their role
- Support Executive events and meetings including; planning AV and WIFI requirements, setting up ad-hoc networks, working closely with 3rd parties as needed
- Onsite Asset Management including; ensuring hardware is available and on hand, retrieving and disposing of old hardware
- Develop relationships within IT, Facilities and BSLs in order to get the job done and solve problems that arise
- Available to support IT Executive needs during business and after hours
- Provide a high level of support through problem solving, listening and having an exceeding level of customer service
- Deploys strategies to maximize uptime and minimize downtime
- Provide timely business communication to key stakeholders, using defined templates
- Documents troubleshooting steps and service restoration details in tickets
- Reviews process, performance, activities, roles and responsibilities with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Provides guidance to the Incident Analyst/ Coordinators & Technical teams for ITIL Incident
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in the technology field
- Experience supporting desktop, applications, and mobile devices
- Customer service or Executive support experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision and drive results with disciplined follow-through
- Adaptable and flexible - able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft Certification
- Remote technical support experience
- Experience with Network Principles, Internet Protocol suit (TCP/IP), Local Area Networks (LAN)and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Mobile technical support experience (Android, Mac, iPad, Tablet)
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status. Technology Careers with Optum.
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Optum, Technical Support Consultant, Executive Technical Support, Washington DC, desktop support, mobile support, Windows 10, hardware, software, WIFI, migrations, Washington DC, DC, hiring immediately, #RPO