Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The
Software Technical Support Specialist III assists Clients through the use and support of our cloud-based debt collection platform called ACE.
If you enjoy applying your programming abilities to project management and providing technical resources to our valued customers-- we would like to hear from you!
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation and giving back to the community
- A great office and location! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA just off of Mill Plain; a short distance to I-205, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and shopping
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience as a software application support specialist.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Excellent overall spoken and written communication abilities-- including technical writing.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues; strong analytical and investigative abilities.
- Project Management: Self-starter, organized, punctual and takes ownership of projects; above average time management skills.
- Team Player: Great teamwork; cooperative.
- Use of Office-related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations).
- Other desirable skills preferred but not required: Knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry and/or Linux and database administration.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automations and technology integrations.
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our recruiting firm--TJ & Associates, Inc. -- at: TSS@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.