- Education/Training (both required and desired):
- Bachelor's Degree in management or other relevant discipline required
- 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area
- Experience preparing technical documentation for software or hardware systems of moderate complexity
- Experience preparing content for end user training materials
Expertise and Functions
- Must be a ====
- Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
- Drafts, reviews, edits and finalizes technical copy for various types of documents such as user manuals, technical reports, operating instructions, system engineering documents and training materials.
- Manages all aspects of the document development process from initial requirements to final release for customer delivery.
- Demonstrates advanced technical skills using modern computer software such as Word, Frame Maker, Power Point, Visio, Illustrator, etc.
- Develops document outlines, structures and formats compliant with specification, content and style guidelines.
- Writes on a variety of subjects in a clear, concise and plain language manner.
- Collaborates with team members to obtain necessary drawings, references, data and graphics.
- Performs independent research to collect information applicable to writing assignments.
- Leads subject matter experts and groups in questions and answers to capture information for writing assignments.
- Edits documents for grammar, spelling, consistency, clarity, compliance and completeness.
- Demonstrates appreciation for visual presentation thru a good use of graphics, formatting and illustration.
- Other duties as assigned
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.