Aureus Group is searching for a Senior Test Automation Developer for one of our AMAZING clients in Omaha! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a national leader with fantastic benefits and a SUPER culture! The Senior Test Automation Developer will primarily be responsible for leading large or complex testing and automation projects while representing the organization in a project leadership role. Includes development of test automation, training and guiding Test Automation Developers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Test Automation Developer:
* Independently consults with clients to determine and develop an approach to testing solutions with limited direction. May provide demos, training, planning support and test management recommendations. Will provide recommendations for new or extended testing services as identified to meet client needs.
* Continuously rethink the testing methodology, both on a process and a technical level, providing solutions for a wide range of complex testing requirements.
* Guide development of testing, testing standards and guidelines, and testing methodologies. Collaboratively work with business and development teams to identify opportunities for a more testable product.
* Responsible for large automation projects in a project lead role, providing quality assurance guidance and mentoring.
* Represent QA in design, function requirements, code reviews, and architecture reviews.
* Responsible for development of standards and guidelines for deployment and use of Quality Assurance framework and automation tools.
* Liaison to business and testing partners to develop test management plans, the structure of scenarios, and guidelines for end to end testing, utilizing appropriate templates, guidelines, and technologies.
* Provide guidance to external vendors on standards and methods. Review vendor automation code and provides acceptance.
* Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
* Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
Qualifications of the Senior Test Automation Developer:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years experience in test scenario, test case, and automation script development for various enterprise systems deployed on multiple platforms.
- Strong experience in software development methodology approaches, including both waterfall and agile processes in order to facilitate application testing development and implementation.
- Highly proficient with defect tracking, requirements traceability, test script code reviews and maintenance and performance testing.
- Experience in QA methodologies and processes with a demonstrated ability to develop, document and train on testing standards, guidelines, and methodologies.
- Proficient in leading teams for Regression testing, Functional testing, Recovery testing, Performance testing, Configuration testing, UI testing, Database testing, User Acceptance testing - both manual and automated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact with a variety of customers across multiple levels of the organization.
- Working experience coordinating work effort with off-shore, near-shore, and on-shore staffing models.
At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Test Automation Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to reference 18-743109 when inquiring.
February 21, 2018
Position: QA Tester
Since 1969, Aureus Group has successfully placed thousands of exceptional professionals with leading organizations of all sizes, earning a reputation for confidentiality and integrity. We identify top Finance & Accounting, IT/IS, Healthcare Administration, and Executive-level professionals for contract/project and direct hire opportunities on a local, regional, and national basis. Our experienced Account Managers are dedicated by specialty area and provide personal service and support.
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching funds
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Weekly direct payroll deposit
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.