- Develop, prepare, and execute Test Automation Scripting for both, BDD/TDD and Hybrid, linear test frameworks on multiple platforms such as Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
- Deliver Unit, Functional, Regression, E2E Testing artifacts and results through test automation.
- Expert to find bottlenecks/thresholds in existing, develop new code with strong JAVA coding skills.
- Working hands-on "Quality AGILE + DevOps" environment with API testing, Microservices, Object-Oriented Design, CI/CD integrating with Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as technical assessment, estimation, meet target timelines, support and involve in manual testing as required.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing through innovative automation and best practices.
- Work closely with Management to support & improve efficiency in test automation net outcomes.
- Deliver and complete test automation assignments and send reports in a timely manner.