Senior UI/UX Designer, Menlo Park
The JLL Digital Products team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The team-s mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
What this job involves:
* Visual design for the Apps (both the employee experience app and the admin app)
* Product marketing design for onboarding clients
* Mocks and prototype creation
* Creation of mood boards
* Engaging execs in visual design and branding decision making
Sound like you? Before you apply it-s worth knowing what we are looking for:
* 5-8 years of UX Design experience
* A portfolio of at least 4-7 launched consumer and/or enterprise products
* Experience with commercial mobile apps
* Proficiency in all supporting technologies (Adobe Design or Zeplin among them)
* Previous experience designing consumer/enterprise employee apps
* Ability to pick a design direction and manifest it in the designs
* Ability to quickly produce design options and take feedback and process it and iterate on options
* Ability to design and use appropriate icons and fonts
* Ability to design animations to improve the look and feel of the product as per brand
* Ability to work closely with interaction design to translate wireframes of layout, content and functionality into high fidelity mocks.
Nice to have:
* A fine arts degree
* Experience with UX research
* Copywriting experience
What you can expect from us:
We-re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We-ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you-ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can-t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL-s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (-JLL-) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.