Senior UI/UX Software EngineerJob Description:
Working on our Voltage product you will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug user interface (UI) using the Angular framework. The development and maintenance of our server product involves constant focus on security, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Designs, develops, deploys both on-premises and cloud-deployed application services. Deploys application services in Kubernetes/Docker.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Responsible for all stages of design and development for user interfaces associated with complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
- Extensive experience with the Angular Framework highly preferred.
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker and cloud deployment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status