Kforce has a client in Dallas, TX that is seeking a Senior UI Angular Developer for a 100% remote position.
The UI Software Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining a new customer experience through front end UI applications to support our business needs. They will work across software development teams to help set and maintain design principles and guidelines across our applications. This includes stand-alone applications as well as Web applications all supporting internal and customer facing business processes.
* 4+ years of front end development utilizing Angular, Bootstrap, Ionic, or similar technologies
* 3+ years of native cloud application development experience in AWS
* 3 or more years of experience in SQL and Database Design
* 3 or more years knowledge and work experience in XML or EDI for integrating with trading partners
* 2 years of experience creating applications in a service oriented architecture
* Experience developing Secure web applications containing financial data
* Experience developing enterprise software through several complete development lifecycles
* Technical Leadership over projects with 6 or more engineers
* Must have experience building from scratch; This is a true greenfield environment, so the candidate needs to understand the whole ecosystem and how their project fits into the business
* WWEX prefers Angular 7, but will consider experience with Ang5+
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.