Are you a hands-on UI Developer, passionate about designing and developing high performance, robust applications that enable an amazing user experience? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to consider!This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be local to the Atlanta area and must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer/Designer:
Requirements of the Senior UI Developer/Designer:
- Work across teams to understand requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Translate solutions into front end architecture and code
- Research and recommend new and emerging technologies for adoption
- Participate hands-on in Scrum teams to lead implementation of the architecture
- Participate in all Scrum and Agile ceremonies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 7 years of software development experience with cutting-edge web technologies like HTML5, SCSS, Typescript, Angular, Webpack, APIs; front end frameworks (React, Angular); application servers and tooling (npm, Webpack, REST, GraphQL); working knowledge of .NET or Java
- In-depth knowledge of how browsers work, including the rendering pipeline, TCP/IP protocols, DOM, HTML5 APIs, CSS, etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing component-driven architecture
- Continuous integration/deployment - DevOps mindset
- TDD using modern technologies - Karma, Jasmine, Mocha
Job ID: 355378 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!