Job Title: ReactJS Developer
Fairfax, VA, Atlanta, GA, or Lafayette, LA.
career opportunity for a React Developer for our national Advanced Technology Solutions team. The initial project assignment at one of our locations including Fairfax, VA, Atlanta, GA, or Lafayette, LA.
As a React Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Provide full stack development leadership and expertise.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coders with 3-5 years of application development experience.
- Specific technology requirements include:
- No SQL databases such as Mongo
- Integration with REST and microservices
- Experience working with a cloud platform. OpenShift is a strong plus
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Please contact 513-223-5979