About the Team:
The UX and Eclipse Engineering teams build and support large, fast-growing, and innovative applications in the Financial Technology space. You'll be part of a flexible and in-demand team that partners with other engineering teams to build intuitive and clean user interfaces with reusable components, as well as contributing to our next-generation web framework.Overview:
- Work with a UX team to design & build reusable & testable front-end components for a consistent user experience
- Transform mockups into functional & responsive user experiences that can be used across browsers & devices
- Create functional prototypes of design concepts to be presented to stakeholders for feedback.
- Utilize the latest front-end technologies within a highly automated continuous CI/CD delivery environment.
It would be great if you also have:
- 3+ years of building SDK Kits for 3rd Party Integration using React.js or Angular
- Extensive experience in UI development (this may include WPF, WinForms, Swing)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science concepts such as data structures and algorithms.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to implement pixel perfect designs
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Attended training or practiced agile scrum in software development
- Experience with or interest in UX or Visual Design
- Experience working with responsive designs
#LI-MW1 #DWho We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.Our Culture:
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo - all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture. SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.