Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Participates in the technical design, development, and implementation of User Interface application solutions.
Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
Creates UI/UX design wireframes and translates them to code that will produce visual elements of the application.
TDD experience/approach in development a plus.
Proven experience with Agile development methodology.
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- UI/UX Software Development experience.
- Expert knowledge of Java.
- Expert knowledge of React-Js framework
- Expert knowledge and working experience with React-Js data visualization/chart libraries (charting, reporting, graphs, etc.)
- Experience working with node.js a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Security.
- Experience with RESTful API development.
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins automation, and Git.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline a plus.
- Proficiency with object-oriented software design and development, application design and architecture, and Modeling of data, process, events, and objects.
- Good communication and organizational skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or experience with other programming languages or equivalent training/work.