Senior UI Engineer on AIOPS- WORK FROM HOMEJob Description:Senior UI Engineer on AIOPS- WORK FROM HOME
User Interfaces are how the world gets things done... delivering things that every customer will use and love is an "art form". We want to display your ART - as Part of our Artificial Intelligence Operations team (AIOps) we want you to help us take the work we do in Machine Learning and backend development to deliver new offerings for our portfolios in ITOM (Information Technology Operations Management) where we help customer driver their digital business by simplifying what they view in their complex environments.
Our AIOps team is working on New Products and new features that will be delivered as part of existing suites of technologies to enhance and help our customers in their daily business. In this role as a senior UI developer, you will help lead the design and implementation process on a small, dedicated Agile team.
Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we are having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.As a Senior UI Engineer working on our AIOPS team you will have the opportunity to
In this highly flexible role, we are looking for the following
- Design and Write code for new products that will work with a variety of different solutions - some tried and true, and some experimental
- Define the UI within the constraints of our federated UI system
- Own the UI for the team and provide direction and leadership for others (Other UI engineers and backend developers)
- Mentor other UI developers
- Grow your skills in a diverse enterprise
More about what we do
- Expertise in one or more modern web UI framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Experience in automated testing of web apps (e.g. Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Cypress)
- Working knowledge of Git, GitHub and Agile software development
- UX and/or design experience would be a big plus
- Familiarity with AIOps / ML / Algorithms a plus
- Communications skill that can be used both up and down the chain
- Passion for technology and sharing that passion with others
- 4+ years of experience required
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role in Colorado is:
Salary Minimum $80,093 - Salary Maximum $152,207
You can learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.microfocus.com/global/en/benefits.