We at Xoriant are looking for Digital Product Owner/Manager.
Please go through the job description and share your updated resume.
Job Title: Digital Product Owner/Manager
Location: Berlin, CT, Manchester NH, or Westwood, MA
Duration: 6+ months (Possible Extension)
- High level of proven business expertise needed to set clear priorities for product and understand business value impacts.
- Proven experience with both Agile and Waterfall practices and expectations.
- Comfortable making decisions with some level of uncertainty.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate a keen awareness of the user experience while seeking opportunities for self-service adoption. This person must have the skills to develop web content, navigation flows and the understanding to create a look and feel that supports the core business objective - driving more transactions online.
- Requires understanding of how to optimize and integrate multiple customer touch points (web, mobile, IVR, social media, video) to optimize customer experience and information gathering.
- Customer-first orientation and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to consumer needs.
- Possess initiative to think several steps ahead in the digital environment and anticipate needs of customers and employees.
- Must be technically-oriented with the ability to write and interpret requirements, QA releases and interact effectively with technical resources.
- Desire to work collaboratively and experience in leading a team to results.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong interpersonal, negotiation and management skills, and strong business acumen.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email)
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Undergraduate degree in Bachelor's degree preferred, Business Management or Technology focus a plus or comparable work experience
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- At least 5 years work experience in Product Owner, Product Manager, and years’ work experience preferably working within a customer service organization.
- Preference given to individuals that have experience working with digital space or transforming offline to online, have Agile and/or Six Sigma certifications