Edegelink is looking for a Sr. React UI Developer to make an impact in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. You will be part of a new team, where you will be relied on to look at different tools that currently exist to modernize them and put them into a better, enterprise level application. You will drive choices of technologies and set the standards for future UI work.
- Demonstrate competence of engineering concepts, theories and principles, combining them with business understanding to design, document and implement clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
- Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand. Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
- Work closely with your peers and help the team achieve its goals.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
- Contribute to design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Maintain a DevOps mindset, promoting cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team’s Cloud infrastructure.
- High quality professional experience in creating quality software, ideally across the full stack (React, Java, AWS)
- Expertise with either React or AngularJS
- Experience with Cloud technologies, proficiency with AWS
- Experience building enterprise level web applications from scratch, should be able to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices
- Experience with RESTful architecture and micro services. Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, and performance testing.
- Experience building services
- Experience with databases. Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD and testing tools. Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Bachelors in an engineering discipline - preferably computer science
Are you excited about this opportunity? Do you think you could make a difference on our team quickly? Apply within! We do offer a full, competitive benefit package. We look forward to getting to know you today.