Senior UX/UI Designer
BizBuySell is the Internet-s largest and most heavily trafficked business for sale marketplace, with more business for sale listings, more unique users, and more search activity than any other service. Together with BizQuest and FindaFranchise web sites, we are the leading websites in the business for sale space. CoStar Group, the parent company of BizBuySell.com, BizQuest.com and FindaFranchise.com, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who is creative, articulate, and professional with the ability to significantly and positively impact the business.
The ideal candidate will work in close collaboration with Product Managers and development teams in shaping all aspects of the look and feel of responsive web design. This includes sketching, user research, prototyping, user testing, and final interface design. Prior experience designing responsive web applications is critical, as well as working in an agile and highly iterative environment. Concepts will be tested, challenged, and refined to reach final designs, with input from several stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create visual designs based on approved wireframes or sketches and product requirements.
* Collaborate with Product Managers to create wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and visual designs.
* Create intuitive interfaces that demonstrate a strong understanding of use cases and user flows.
* Initiate and lead projects to improve the user-experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
* Produce production assets and design specifications for development teams based on approved designs
* Oversee and Approve development team implementation of approved designs
* BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience
* 3-7 years of experience designing user experiences for the web ( desktop and mobile)
* A strong online portfolio demonstrating design thinking/process (problem/solution, before/after, research, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual concepts, styleguides)
* Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
* Passion for data driven product and design decisions with the ability to give and receive feedback constructively
* Effective communication, problem solving, presentation and adaptability teamwork skills
* Knowledge of UX best practices for applications and cross-platform devices
* Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and how it effects front-end design
* The ability to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines with attention to detail while maintaining high standards of quality
* Experience designing user interfaces for marketplaces or real estate
* HMTL 5 / CSS3 Coding
* Project Management
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing