An exciting tech client of ours is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their Agile team and take things to the next level!
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with mobile phone technology and has a passion for making a difference in people-s lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create visual solutions for web, mobile, and tablet devices embracing -User Centered Design- principles and methodologies.
* Is able to connect the dots between business-needs, technology, good design and innovation.
* Mastery of basics in design including Typography, Color Theory, and Layout across different form factors.
* Proactively researches and analyzes industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
* Creates and revises content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams, static prototypes, and more.
* Is able to present designs in an effective manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to design multiple versions of one idea
* Understands usability testing principles and methodologies
* Mastery of organic design principles
* Can manage multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile development environment.
* Participates in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
* Consistently meets deadlines or proactively identifies and escalates potential road blocks
* Maintains composure and resilience in situations where -adaptability- is required.
* Acts with integrity and honestyRequirements:
* Expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch and at least one prototyping tool (Invision, proto.io etc.)
* Can evaluate product features based on -user centered design- principles and heuristics including function, content and accessibility (508 compliance) etc.
* Follows, maintains, and expands visual pattern libraries and style guide documentation.
* Had 5-10 years of graphic and information design for digital products
If you have the skills and passion to take on this role, please email your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!