Why do we need a UX Writer?
Because copy can make or break the user experience!
Our client is looking for a Sr. UX Copywriter to join a dynamic, design dedicated team in the healthcare industry. They need an expert to who can both write copy for their app and write editorial content that is displayed in the app.
You will craft all and any text that the user encounters when interacting with the product. You will ensure that the user experience is as smooth as possible, by creating useful, concise copy that guides the user in the right direction and helps them complete their desired actions. Responsibilities of the Senior UX Copywriter:
Requirements of the Senior UX Copywriter:
- Create clear, concise, and consistently branded copy
- Collaborate to design meaningful user interactions
- Demonstrated depth of product knowledge and goals
- Effectively manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Leverage data and research to evaluate and improve content
- Create and maintain writing guidelines in line with brand
- Partner with a range of teams to create a cohesive experience
- Background in communications and solid understanding of the UX process
- Ability to understand data and convert to clear and effective copy
- Creative and analytical mindset and superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to provide work samples required
Keywords: Senior UX Copywriter, User Experience, Branding, Copy, Healthcare
Job ID: 329570 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!