Senior UX Designer
Top Stack’s client, a leading e-commerce organization, is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their growing Customer Experience team. This position is a permanent full-time employment role with our client. This role will work remotely, and candidates could be based in either PA, OH, NV or Seattle, WA or willing to relocate to any of these states.
If you pair UX Product Design experience with an ability to highly focus on exceptional customer experience, this newly created Senior UX Designer position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Expand your experience by establishing the customer experience model that results in top class customer experiences for a variety of e-commerce and workflow scenarios
- Make an impact by delivering exceptional customer experiences on digital properties, including user experience (UX) design, usability testing, design thinking, and customer journey mapping. The scope of this role will be responsible for site design, mobile app design for iOS and Android and feature-level UI and interaction design
- Make your mark in this newly created role with the opportunity to come up with best practices, and make improvements that will translate to the rest of the company
- Work with an inclusive, collaborative team in a welcoming and friendly environment with strong, supportive leadership. It is a place where you can lead change, take pride in your work, and enjoy yourself
- You will earn a competitive salary, bonus, 401k, and comprehensive benefits. You will also be able to work remotely
To be a good fit for the Senior UX Designer opportunity, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of UX/Product design experience
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- E-commerce or retail experience is a plus
- Understanding of customer-focused experience design approaches such as design thinking, concept, usability testing, user interface, A/B and multivariate testing, and prototyping
- Proficiency in Sketch, prototyping tools, User Testing, or equivalent programs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship now or in the future.