We're looking for a seasoned UX Developer to serve as a trusted design partner in a fully remote role.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX Developer:
Requirements of the Senior UX Developer:
- Translate static designs into pixel perfect front end code
- Collaborate with design research to apply UX metrics to test and improve UX through continuous iterations
- Collaborate closely with technology partners and experience design peers to contribute to design system repository
- Provide guidance and developer-focused documentation on usage best practices
- Ensure user needs are balanced with technical requirements
- Experience with Stencil.js (Polymer or lit-HTML may be acceptable)
- Experience with React/TypeScript
- Experience building PWAs
- API integration experience
- Tailwind CSS (any CSS or SASS experience is great)
- Full stack development experience in an Azure environment
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript and experience with Angular
- Financial services industry experience preferred
Job ID: 360675 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!