nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Senior UX Strategist
As a Senior UX Specialist, you will be setting the vision and design standards for the nCino installations while ensuring visual and experiential consistency across multiple portfolios within the product. You'll work with key stakeholders from multiple departments to align user insights, innovation, and requirements with business objectives. The Senior UX Specialist will also work as an evangelist for design thinking both internally and externally and help influence the strategy of nCino's user experience. There will be a focus on gathering and analyzing user feedback, heuristic evaluations, design workshops, and making sure solutions work on multiple scales and internationally. Responsibilitie s
- Guide the direction of the customer application experience and user focus across all in-flight projects
- Ensure visual and experiential consistency across project portfolios
- Take on broad, conceptual ideas and help turn them into stories that we can share, craft, and ultimately deliver as great benefits to our customers
- Align user insights with business objectives
- Design, maintain, and ensure proper usage of components within the nCino Design System
- Develop UX gold standard documentation and coach PSO implementation teams in order to improve consistency and user experience
- Help ensure a consistent and delightful user experience across the nCino Bank Operating System
- Attend design studio critiques across various customer segments and product offerings
- Take on the responsibility of owning the interaction and experience of specific products within the nCino Bank Operating System
- Create sketches, user flows, storyboards, mockups, high-fidelity prototypes, and designs
- Assess and optimize workflow experience for nCino-accelerated solutions for streamlined end user experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (interaction, graphic, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related field , 4+ years of experience applying Design Thinking or combination of education, experience, & superior performance
- Proven success as a coach or mentor of design, or design related staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep professional experience in an Agile design environment and in implementing and improving design process
- Proven experience of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Proven track record of designing and shipping delightful user experiences
- Experience designing across multiple device types (desktop and mobile)
- Ability to travel when required
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform
- Banking industry knowledge
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.